Welcome to MBA Multisell,
the Safest and Most Affordable Way to Buy, Sell and Rent Real Estate!
Find your next property on Australia’s No.1 Real Estatewebsite – realestate.com.au
- or find out more by selecting my Info Video below .
- “My name is Mike Brown and I am the founder and creator of the MBA Multisell systems, FOUR Revolutionary Ways to Buy and Sell property anywhere in Australia!!”
- Call me on 1 300 645 327 for your FREE property assessment!
- SELLERS……CLICK HERE to download your FREE MULTISELL booklet or to register for FREE Appraisal.
- BUYERS…….CLICK HERE to download your FREE HELPBUY booklet or to register!
We were pleased with the service we received and also pleased to have met the purchaser of our property and know it will be in good hands since having built it over 20 years ago, it has been a large part of our lives.
Being new to the property market and needing to sell reasonably quickly and without making losses we needed someone with connection, insight, drive, creativity and integrity. The team of MultiSell made an effort to get to know us and understand our situation; we could entrust our investment to them and they came through - on time and within our financial targets! We are so glad we chose such personable experts!
Christina & Volkher Jacobsen
We had a very good experience with this agency - Mr. John Seamons who handled the house we bought was friendly, helpful and pleasant right through the negotiations.
Mike Brown and his team went above and beyond any expectation I had. Their communication and professionalism throughout a very difficult time were exemplary. I recommend them to everyone.
My Property sale in Queensland was done in a highly competitive market with some 37 similar places on the market at the same time. A lot of negotiation behind the scenes obviously occurred. MBA services had knowledge and skill to handle some difficulties and perceive shrewd outside dealers, eventually bypassing them with an idea to wait & persevere until the eventual buyer came along. MBA advice in closing the sale helped avoid further delays. Eventually a better sale price resulted than was offered by the dealer and, the new owner settled satisfactorily.